Food Vendors - Expressions of Interest 2019/20 events
From time to time, Burswood Park Board requires the services of food vans offering a variety of cuisines. If you are interested in adding your business to our database for consideration for these events, please complete the Food Vendor Expression of Interest Form.
- A certificate of currency for public liability insurance ($10m minimum)
- Evidence of food registration with the relevant Local Government Authority (LGA)
- A copy of a recent inspection report (within 6 months) from the relevant LGA
- Hold, or be willing to obtain, an annual permit to trade from the Town of Victoria Park
- Current menu
- Images of the van/truck
Applicants who can demonstrate the following will be highly regarded:
- Product offering - quality products, servicing a diverse customer group, with offerings at various price points, healthy options
- Presentation - exceptional presentation of the vehicle and staff
- Sustainability practices - alternatives to single use plastic and polystyrene
- Fairest fees payable - vendors should submit their best fee structure for consideration. For example, a flat fee per event or a percentage of takings per day.
Expression of Interest Form