Gatherings of less than 100 people do not require approval from the Burswood Park Board, provided the following by-laws and mandatory guidelines are adhered to:
- There shall be no damage to Burswood Park grounds and facilities, including any installations that penetrate the surface of the Park.
- No areas of Burswood Park are to be sectioned-off (with ropes or otherwise).
- No structures are to be erected on the Park, including but not limited to marquees, bouncy castles, animal farms and water slides.
- No activities or entertainment provided by commercial operators, including but not limited to bubble sports, archery tag, sumo suit wrestling or face painting, are permitted.
- Attendees are to be considerate of, and must not cause disruption to, other park users.
- Attendees are not to locate adjacent to the dual-use pathways.
- No power is provided by the Burswood Park Board and generators must not be used.
- No vehicles may access Burswood Park. All small equipment is to be walked or carried into place.
- No alcohol is to be sold/served on Burswood Park grounds. You are reminded that it is an offence in Western Australia for persons of any age to drink in public, such as on the street, park or beach and penalties do apply.
- No catered functions by private caterers are permitted.
Failure to comply with the above guidelines may lead to further action by the Burswood Park Board and, where necessary, the WA Police may also be notified.
It must also be noted that the Burswood Park Board is not liable for any personal damage or injury to guests or members of the public caused by guests. This liability remains with the individual/s.