Host your wedding at Burswood Park
Located in a picturesque area of Burswood Park, the Swan Shell is a graceful, curved structure designed to reflect the movement of a swan in flight. Surrounded by spacious and leafy parklands, gardens and water features it is a popular venue for wedding ceremonies and photography sessions and is always heavily booked.
If you’re considering hosting your wedding at the Swan Shell, please be mindful of the conditions of hire:
- Bookings are essential. It is a popular venue, so we recommend booking well in advance.
- Bookings are free of charge.
- Bookings are made in two-hour blocks only (including set up and pack down).
- There is a limit of 70 people within the area.
- A maximum of 8 chairs and one table is permitted.
- Decorations must not be hung from, or attached to any structures, trees or signs.
- The Swan Shell can be used only for wedding ceremonies, not wedding receptions.
- Power is not provided, however the use of a portable, battery operated PA system is permitted.
- No structures are permitted to be installed (e.g. marquees).
- Vehicles are not permitted to enter the park.
- The throwing or rice and confetti is not permitted.
- Balloons are not permitted.
For more information or to reserve the Swan Shell for your special day, call us today.